The Back Up Emergency Care program provides early childhood education & custodial care for children from 6 weeks through 5 years of age whose parents need care because their usual child care arrangement is temporarily unavailable. Please be advised that care for children 6 weeks through 17 months will be available on a limited basis.
The Back Up Emergency Care program operates from 8am-6pm.
Conditions that define “temporarily unavailable” may include, but are not limited to the following:
- The usual caregiver takes ill.
- The child’s current child care facility is closed.
- The current child care situation presents a danger to the child.
- The current caregiver unexpectedly abandons his/her position.
- The regular caregiver requires a period of respite.
Copyright 2013. Calling All Kids, Again, Inc.. All rights reserved.